GALBORG is Renamed to MACS
We are pleased to inform you that our sister companies' names have changed;
Galborg Pte. Ltd is renamed MACS Maritime Carrier Shipping Pte. Ltd.
Galborg USA, LLC is renamed MACS Maritime Carrier Shipping LLC.
Both name changes have come into effect today, July 1st 2016.
Operationally it will be “Business as usual”, they will continue to run our Multi-Purpose Liner Service between North America, South Africa and Europe.
The three services offered will continue to be;
- GAL = US Gulf - Africa Service
- MACS = Europe – Africa Service
- Transatlantic = Europe – US Gulf Service
The new names reflect their status as sister companies to MACS Maritime Carrier Shipping GmbH & Co. of Hamburg and our desire to achieve a higher level of integration in order to better serve our clients.
The following changes will also take place on July 1st,
- The Logo has changed to
- www.galborg.com is now automatically redirected to www.macship.com.
- Staff in North America and Singapore will now also adopt the firstname.lastname@example.org convention for their email addresses. Meanwhile, all @galborg.com email addresses will be continued until the end of the year so that your emails will not be missed.
- Company registration numbers and physical addresses will remain unchanged.
- Bank account details will remain unchanged; however payments should be addressed to MACS Maritime Carrier Shipping Pte. Ltd. in the case of payments to Singapore and MACS Maritime Carrier Shipping LLC for payments to the US. Kindly also refer to your invoicing document which will support the change.
We would therefore appreciate your taking note of our name change and to use this new name in your correspondences and transactions with us from today.
As this is just a name change, we will continue to honor all existing contracts and agreements and if needed, we will endeavor to add addendums to that effect.
Thank you very much for your support and we look forward to remaining your preferred shipping partner between Southern Africa and the US Gulf region!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
BACK TO NEWS